Which JBuilder Version can be used with JBOSS 6.3?I have searched the targeted websites, but none of the them contained information about this compatibility. Of course, JBuilder can be used with JBoss, but... Read more
JBUILDER purchasing information.You can buy JBuilder from the Embarcadero website. Because there is no public price, the licensing is offered on certain levels of acquisition. According... Read more
JBuilder® is one of the most complete and powerful Java IDE’s available with support for the leading commercial and open source Java EE 5 application servers.
JBuilder’s code profiling and performance tuning tools, which include the ability to profile Web applications, enable Java developers to deliver high performing, scalable applications.
With the built-in audits and metrics, you can measure the overall quality of the object design, the complexity and cohesion between objects, the extent of test coverage, and many other factors to help pinpoint potential maintenance, quality and performance issues.
- Support for leading commercial and open source Java application servers.
- Visual EJB, JPA and Web services development.
- Performance tuning with memory and CPU profiling capabilities.
- Profile performance across JDBC, RMI, JSP, JNDI, EJBs, JMS, and Web service protocol containers.
- Code coverage and analysis.
- Code audit and metrics.
- Swing UI designer.
- UML 2.0 modeling and code archeology.
- Collaborative team development with integrated tracking, source code management, project planning and continuous builds.
- Centralized license management and tool deployment with Embarcadero ToolCloud